Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Silkie babies!

Well, these three little boys are four months old now and are ready to go... Looks like some nice lady is willing to take them, just need to call her today to discuss.

Kinda sad that out of five chicks, four turned out to be boys :-(


They are just SO cute and adorable, why can't they be girls!
Waaaaah!

I have 28 eggs collected so far for the incubation I'm starting in two days - so exciting! I've no idea how many are fertile, am crossing fingers to end up with a few sweet chicks at least... My friend who sold me Tyler last year said he sired more girls than boys so it will be a nice test on my end!

More news soon :)


2 comments:

Anke said...

They are adorable! Hopefully everything will work out with their new home.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

They are so cute. I am sure they will be happy in their new home. Good luck with the eggs.